- 1.Need to know: Ensuring Cin7 Uptime and Recent Updates For October 2020
- 2.Dear Systems Xero – Easy Integration
- 3.Cin7 releases compelling innovative features plus a new user interface!
- 4.Cin7’s Accounting integration enhancement eliminates allocating payments manually
- 5.Did Cin7 just acquire DEAR Systems and Orderhive?
- 6.Security update requires Cin7 integration to be reconnected to Xero
- 7.Cin7 Stock Management: Basic clean change from FIFO to Batch.
- 8.What is Dear Systems and other critical info?
- 9.Dear Inventory Training: How to setup product feeds between Shopify or WooCommerce and Dear Inventory Systems
- Setup Dear Systems Xero integration with just one click
- Sync your Xero data in real-time
- Track all stock, sales, purchases, payments and more like never before
- Streamline revenue and purchase management
HOW THE DEAR SYSTEMS XERO INTEGRATION WORKS?
Chart of Accounts
Changes in Tax Rules in Xero will sync to DEAR.
Suppliers / Customers
All Supplier and Customer Master file data changes in Xero Contacts also automatically sync with DEAR as well as changes in DEAR Suppliers/Customers sync with Xero Contacts.
Items / Products
When creating or updating products in Dear they sync to Xero. The changes in Items in Xero are also sync with DEAR (optional).
Note that Xero inventory functionality is not compatible with DEAR. If you already have stock records in Xero you will have to remove it and re-create them in DEAR.
The Invoices in DEAR will automatically sync to Xero. Similarly, invoices in Xero will sync to DEAR (optional).
The Credit Notes in DEAR will sync to Xero but won’t allocate against invoices. However, creating Credit Notes in Xero is NOT syncing to DEAR. In other words, please use the function in Dear for that purpose.
Payments and Refunds
Payments and Refunds may be exported and/or imported from Xero depending on the configuration setting.
The prepayments will be exported to Xero and will be allocated against the related invoices on the authorisation.
Overpayments from Xero will import as per the invoices associated.
The DEAR SYSTEMS XERO integration will create Manual journals in Xero to reflect COGS, Assembly, Disassembly, Stock Adjustment and Purchase/Sale manual journals transactions.
You can map Xero tracking categories to DEAR entities in order to add tracking information to invoices, credit notes and journals on export to Xero.
DEAR SYSTEMS XERO INTEGRATION Conclusion
A business’s inventory management is one of the most important functions, but it can also be one of the most complicated. It is imperative that you are constantly aware of what you have and where it is at all times to maintain a competitive edge.
When your company is growing quickly or when you are dealing with multiple suppliers who deliver products at different times, this can be challenging. There are many small businesses that waste valuable time with manual data entry, and this is not a good thing when you are trying to grow your business.
With DEAR SYSTEMS XERO INTEGRATION, all of your inventory information is automatically synced with Xero, so you always have the most up-to-date information.
If you would like to know more about, the very important topic of
“HOW THE DEAR SYSTEMS XERO INTEGRATION WORKS?”
CERTAINLY, GIVE US A CALL.