- 1.Need to know: Ensuring Cin7 Uptime and Recent Updates For October 2020
- 2.Dear Systems Xero – Easy Integration
- 3.Cin7 releases compelling innovative features plus a new user interface!
- 4.Cin7’s Accounting integration enhancement eliminates allocating payments manually
- 5.Did Cin7 just acquire DEAR Systems and Orderhive?
- 6.Security update requires Cin7 integration to be reconnected to Xero
- 7.Cin7 Stock Management: Basic clean change from FIFO to Batch.
- 8.What is Dear Systems and other critical info?
- 9.Dear Inventory Training: How to setup product feeds between Shopify or WooCommerce and Dear Inventory Systems
Cin7 acquired DEAR Systems and Orderhive.
Wow, these acquisitions will further Cin7’s global growth strategy by combining the strengths of each brand to create a full-service provider.
Together, these companies serve approximately 6,000 customers ranging from small production companies to direct-to-consumer eCommerce businesses to small- to mid-market multichannel companies across every product category and region of the world.
Cin7 says that nothing changes and all partnerships are still valid and will be honoured under the current terms.All existing contracts between their companies remain in effect, unaffected by the acquisition.