- 1.Need to know: Ensuring Cin7 Uptime and Recent Updates For October 2020
- 2.Dear Systems Xero – Easy Integration
- 3.Cin7 releases compelling innovative features plus a new user interface!
- 4.Cin7’s Accounting integration enhancement eliminates allocating payments manually
- 5.Did Cin7 just acquire DEAR Systems and Orderhive?
- 6.Security update requires Cin7 integration to be reconnected to Xero
- 7.Cin7 Stock Management: Basic clean change from FIFO to Batch.
- 8.What is Dear Systems and other critical info?
- 9.Dear Inventory Training: How to setup product feeds between Shopify or WooCommerce and Dear Inventory Systems
This Cin7 integration enhancement eliminates an unnecessary step for Xero and QuickBooks Online users.
Cin7 allows for partial payments on individual sales orders. To clarify, with this new Cin7 integration enhancement, they no longer require you to enter invoice payment details manually. The process eliminates manual steps and saves you even more time.
What do you need to do to be able to use this feature?
If you use the Accounting Dashboard, nothing. You’ll see all reconciled invoice payments in the “Payments” section of your sales order. On the other hand, if you’re not currently using the Accounting Dashboard, get it from Cin7 App Store.
How does this update to Cin7 change the way you use it?
Until now, the payments from Xero or QuickBooks Online invoices would only appear in the main Sales Order section of the Sales module. As shown below.
Further, with this new Cin7 integration enhancement the payment details are automatically recorded under “Payment Type” in the corresponding order.
The Cin7 integration enhancement allocates payments to the sales orders. This eliminates the need for you to manually enter payment information in the Payments section of every order. We could all agree that Cin7 made a really good choice.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about Cin7, data migration, system implementation, expert consulting, operational support, design work, or integration with other add-ons.